Subject: i386 floppy drive weirdness
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@dragon.dsh.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/22/1994 07:03:44
   Has anyone compiled the patches necessary to get 2.1.1 sources
running on current? My kernel is from just before the 4.4-fs was
rolled in, and XFree86 2.1src+2.1.1patch from physics. I'm running
an S3928+Bt485 video card (DEC) with the same Xconfig as the 2.0
XFree86 I was running with an earlier current. On starting X the
screen blanks for several seconds and returns to the shell with a
broken pipe message. Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts