Subject: Re: can't open /dev/mem read-write
To: Theodore S. Kapela <uunet!sirius.poly.edu!kapela@uunet.uu.net>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/1994 23:57:36
>Frankly, if you're seeing bugs that we're not, and they're not
>important enough to you to provide _all_ of the possible relevant
>details, then how can you expect us to consider them important enough
>to spend any serious amount of time finding?

One note about this.  When I mail the list as a whole rather than using
send-pr, the reason is more that I'm hoping SOMEONE (not a core member maybe,
but another user) may have the answer.  I know the core team is very busy,
and truthfully never expect a response to mail-to-list questions.  But when
they do come in, hey, it's great.  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff                 <explorer@vorpal.com>
1304 Florida #3               (515) 296-2735