Subject: Re: How to submit a bug report
To: Charles Hannum <mycroft@duality.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/1994 21:55:11
[ again, this is a "if the shoe fits..." 8-]

> This is probably going to sound a little rude, but frankly I'm getting
> *REALLY* pissed off.  This is not directed at any of the people who
> have taken the time to submit good bug reports; if you don't think it
> applies to you, then it probably doesn't.

I think what charles said is pretty much "correct."
However, i don't even bother getting pissed off.
If i see a bug reported, that i've not happen locally
to me, and i don't see much relevant information with it,
i simply delete it.

Frankly, if you're seeing bugs that we're not, and they're not
important enough to you to provide _all_ of the possible relevant
details, then how can you expect us to consider them important enough
to spend any serious amount of time finding?

thanks for your cooperation and support.  8-)

chris