Subject: Re: log-structured file system
To: Greg Cronau <>
From: Drew Hess <dhess@CS.Stanford.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1994 12:53:08
Greg Cronau writes:
> Drew Hess
> >
> >It's also possible that the paper is among
> >Berkeley's on-line tech reports.
> Is there an ftp site or ??? that I can use to access the above?

You can ftp to  I think the correct report is in

Alternatively, if you have Mosaic or some other WWW browser, check out
this URL:

This is Indiana's unified Cs tech-report web server.  It's searchable by
keyword.  A simple search using "log-structured" reveals 9 papers, all
on-line, apparently, and most from Berkeley.  It turns out that a few papers
pre-date the reference I gave earlier (the discussion of Sprite's LFS).

I am cc'ing this to the list in case others are interested.