Subject: Australian sites for: ftp, (potential) supserv, etc
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/09/1994 13:19:26
I've setup an Australian mirror for various NetBSD stuff.

Anonymous ftp:	ftp.cs.rmit.edu.au:/pub/netbsd
    NetBSD-0.9/			the Netbsd 0.9 distribution
    NetBSD-current/tar_files/	current tar_balls, including:
		.../src		src tarballs (from sun-lamp)
		.../othersrc	othersrc tarballs (from sun-lamp)
		.../binaries	binary snapshot (from me.)
    contrib/			FreeSec 1.0
    XFree86-2.1.1-src/		Src to apply again X11R5 to get XFree86
				running.

The binary snapshot is using the FreeSec libcrypt so it's not
encumbered by the USA export restrictions.

When I get the time I'll put my XFree86 binaries up in a directory
called `XFree86-2.1'.

Note that I don't have the full src tree online - I may nfs mount
the src/othersrc/doc directories from my sup machine onto the anon ftp
machine at some stage, but don't hold yer breath.

I also have a supserver local too. If you want to be able to use it,
mail me and I'll add your host to the allowed host list and give
you the required sup info. (Preferably australian sites only!)

--
``Concealment is never as hard as people think, you          Luke Mewburn
  must understand that. It's action while hiding that's    <lm@rmit.edu.au>