Subject: Re: Source tree/kernel agony.
To: John Booth <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/07/1994 10:50:19
>Well, it looks like I finally got everything to work.
>sun-lamp--at some time the ones on weren't updated
>although they were supposed to (May31st and May13th tar_balls mixed)

I appologize for this.  Cron died on for some reason,
and the machine was running cronless.  I restarted cron after someone
pointed it out to me, and everything should be just peachy again.

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.