Subject: Re: sup fileserver busy blues
To: None <>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/1994 13:58:33
> >any functional sup mirrors of sun-lamp?  Any leads including sample
> >supfiles would be greatly appreciated.  I've heard rumors that
> >the site is a sup mirror but a quick "telnet
> > 871" proves that not to be so with a "connection
> >refused" message.  Maybe that's just its way of saying it's busy?
> is a functioning sup-server, except that
there seem to be more complete-tree changes than there used to be.
Anyway has been offering a sup-server
for quite a few months now.

The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc hostbase=/src base=/usr \
prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix ; updated midday MET NetBSD-current