Subject: Binary Snapshot?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@dragon.dsh.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/01/1994 07:05:03
   Is there a binary snapshot of the May 30 stuff? The last time I
tried to get the binary snapshot and upgrade to the tar_files I
ran into the problems with shared libraries betweeen versions. Any
fairly recent binary snapshot that gets around this would help. I'd
like to see if I can get the pms driver working in -current.
   Apologies if this already exists; I am normally only connected
through UUCP, so I can't just pop over and take a look, or SUP.
   Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts