Subject: Building from May 30 Sources
To: None <>
From: Len Burns <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/1994 21:04:04
I have just completed a build from May 30 sources with for the most
part excellent results.  Thanks to whoever fixed pppd.  Defaultroute
now works, very nice.  The only problem I had was with gnu.  This is
how it died:

===> libgroff
In file included from
/usr/include/g++/stdio.h:119: conflicting types for `char * fgets (char *, int, struct __sFILE*)'
/usr/include/stdio.h:219: previous declaration of `char * fgets (char *, unsigned int, struct __sFILE*)'
*** Error code 1
My question more than anything is whether there is any good reason to
rebuild the gnu stuff at this point in time.  Thanks for suggestions.