Subject: Re: Newbie SUP question
To: - Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 05/27/1994 11:17:27

> I finally got "sup" up and working, but discovered to my horror that the next
> night's sup run fetched the entire universe again :-(
>
> What's the most obvious reason why?  I have the following sup setup:

[Stuff Deleted]

I read in some message here a couple of days ago that this might
happen once in the near future. So don't worry I think some part of
the tree has been moved to a different disk which causes the problem.
(I cant find the mail describing it anymore)
I'm in the same situation :( I tried last night and just when it was
about to finish sun-lamp died :( I wish there was a way to resume
where the sup was interrupted, Or at least a way to break up the src
part of sup into smaller, more manageable portions.

> 	- Greg

Arthur.

__
Arthur Hoffmann					58/1 Dickward Drive