Subject: help with A3000
To: None <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/22/1994 18:02:27

We're having some problems with NetBSD/Amiga.  The kernel from the binary
shapshot boots, but then seems to hang after about 30 seconds after
getting a shell, no matter what you doing.  It works fine until then.
Ideas?  It's an A3000 with 4 Fast megs and 2 Chip megs.

Also...does anyone have any info on the ASDG EB920 eithernet controller?
There's currently not a driver for it, but we'll write one if someone has
interfacing info...

Jason R. Thorpe                         737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!