Subject: Re: WrapHelp.c for X11R5
To: Jason Thorpe <>
From: Luke Mewburn <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/21/1994 13:07:43
Jason R. Thorpe <> wrote:
>  Drew Hess <> wrote:
>> I am going to rebuild XFree86 2.1.1 for my system this weekend.
>> Unfortunately no longer seems to have WrapHelp.c available
>> in /etc/help as the /pub/R5/xdm-auth/README file claims.  Could
>> someone in the US please send me this file if you happen to have a
>> X11R5 source tree handy?  Thanks

> I used the exportable (implemented in Autstralia) version.  It works awesome.

And another plug :) You can find exportable versions of the following
software at ( _Please_ don't grab
this code if you are in the US and you want your code exported again;
just provide instructions. (I.e, this stuff can go into the USA, but
getting it out again is the prob...)

    	David Burren's <> replacement for libcrypt.

	Eric Young's <> xdm auth code.
	This was originally from but since I needed
	a copy I put it on my host (which has a faster link the The
	Rest of the World anyway :)

PS: a few days ago I mentioned that this site would have current
binary tarballs. Well, my root drive bit it on thursday (the first
time I've had the `every few inodes in a chunk die' problem. Probably
a corrupt sector...)  I managed to get stuff off an 8 day old backup
and have just finished getting back on my feet. I'm putting this box
in the nightly backup schedule now... Now, to compile up X again.