Subject: Re: WrapHelp.c for X11R5
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
From: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 05/21/1994 13:07:43
Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu> wrote:
>  Drew Hess <dhess@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
>> I am going to rebuild XFree86 2.1.1 for my system this weekend.
>> Unfortunately ftp.x.org no longer seems to have WrapHelp.c available
>> in /etc/help as the /pub/R5/xdm-auth/README file claims.  Could
>> someone in the US please send me this file if you happen to have a
>> X11R5 source tree handy?  Thanks

> I used the exportable (implemented in Autstralia) version.  It works awesome.

And another plug :) You can find exportable versions of the following
software at ftp.cs.rmit.edu.au (131.170.24.40). _Please_ don't grab
this code if you are in the US and you want your code exported again;
just provide instructions. (I.e, this stuff can go into the USA, but
getting it out again is the prob...)

    pub/netbsd/contrib/FreeSec_10.tar.gz
    	David Burren's <davidb@werj.com.au> replacement for libcrypt.

    pub/X11R5/xdm-auth/Wraphelp.c.gz
	Eric Young's <eay@psych.psy.uq.oz.au> xdm auth code.
	This was originally from ftp.psy.uq.oz.au but since I needed
	a copy I put it on my host (which has a faster link the The
	Rest of the World anyway :)

Luke.

PS: a few days ago I mentioned that this site would have current
binary tarballs. Well, my root drive bit it on thursday (the first
time I've had the `every few inodes in a chunk die' problem. Probably
a corrupt sector...)  I managed to get stuff off an 8 day old backup
and have just finished getting back on my feet. I'm putting this box
in the nightly backup schedule now... Now, to compile up X again.