Subject: Re: WrapHelp.c for X11R5
To: Luke Mewburn <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/20/1994 20:12:28
On Sat, 21 May 1994 13:07:43 +1000 (EST)
 Luke Mewburn <> wrote:

 > Jason R. Thorpe <> wrote:
 > And another plug :) You can find exportable versions of the following
 > software at ( _Please_ don't grab
 > this code if you are in the US and you want your code exported again;
 > just provide instructions. (I.e, this stuff can go into the USA, but
 > getting it out again is the prob...)

Bummer, dude...Oh well...I still like it better (It's faster, BTW...)

I'll keep this stuff in mind...

 >     pub/netbsd/contrib/FreeSec_10.tar.gz
 >     	David Burren's <> replacement for libcrypt.
 >     pub/X11R5/xdm-auth/Wraphelp.c.gz
 > 	Eric Young's <> xdm auth code.
 > 	This was originally from but since I needed
 > 	a copy I put it on my host (which has a faster link the The
 > 	Rest of the World anyway :)
 > Luke.
 > PS: a few days ago I mentioned that this site would have current
 > binary tarballs. Well, my root drive bit it on thursday (the first
 > time I've had the `every few inodes in a chunk die' problem. Probably
 > a corrupt sector...)  I managed to get stuff off an 8 day old backup
 > and have just finished getting back on my feet. I'm putting this box
 > in the nightly backup schedule now... Now, to compile up X again.

Jason R. Thorpe                         737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!