Subject: Re: WrapHelp.c for X11R5
To: Drew Hess <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/20/1994 19:01:34
On Fri, 20 May 1994 12:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
 Drew Hess <> wrote:

 > I am going to rebuild XFree86 2.1.1 for my system this weekend.  Unfortunately
 > no longer seems to have WrapHelp.c available in /etc/help as the
 > /pub/R5/xdm-auth/README file claims.  Could someone in the US please send me
 > this file if you happen to have a X11R5 source tree handy?  Thanks

I used the exportable (implemented in Autstralia) version.  It works awesome.

 > -dwh-

Jason R. Thorpe                         737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!