Subject: Re: s/key and -current
To: None <>
From: Ty Sarna <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/20/1994 17:45:13
In article <> "Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University" <> writes:
> >Actually, why keep the old NetBSD /bin/login hanging around, s/key patches or
> >no?  Wietse's login package which comes with s/key is much nicer and has meny
> >new security features, like a login.access file.
> It must support kerberos as an optional part of the package.  Does it?

BTW, I haven't tested my S/Key support with kerberos enabled, since I
don't have kerberos installed. If anyone is able to try it and make sure
it works correctly I'd appreciate it. I think I did it right, but who
knows :-)

Ty Sarna	     "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a    reputation for subtlety" -- Salvor Hardin