Subject: Re: Sparc ports
To: None <UK.Sun.COM!Sean.Bennett@uunet.UU.NET, kenh@wrl.EPI.COM,>
From: Mats O Jansson <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/1994 13:36:18
In message <>, (Mark P. Gooderum) writes:

>Has anyone done any work on a YP server implementation for NetBSD...

Yes, I've been working on it for the last two weeks. There is a small number
of routines missing, but hopefully I'll have a alpha release ready early
next week. The server will not support map transfer in the alpha release,
but a configuration of a master server without slave servers should work.

The reason for this project is that ypserv is the only thing between me and
running NetBSD/sparc, all the time, on my ipc at home.