Subject: Re: challenge/response password program
To: Henning Schulzrinne <uunet!fokus.gmd.de!schulzrinne@uunet.UU.NET>
From: Gerard J van der Grinten <gvdg@nlr.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 05/18/1994 16:53:57
Hello ...
> My make is only outputting 4 letters then a space and then the next 4
> letters, it is also adding /src to the end of the compilation line.
> I have installed the newest /usr/share/mk stuff.
>
> My kernel when compiling the last steps by hand (because of the /src addition)
> is complaining that pk_subr.o is referencing _npaidb_enter from a text
> segment.
>
> The new libraries are not functioning with my old kernel.
>
> any hints ?
 That entry point is in sys/netccitt/pk_llcsubr.c , witch is missing in
  the make file. To be able to compile pk_llcsubr.c you have to make
  an empty #define of a name (cc will complain , i forgot the name...)
  You have X25 defined in your config... That hits it.
> --
> The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
> current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de hostbase=/src base=/usr \
> prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix ; updated midday MET NetBSD-current

Regards, Gerard.
--
Gerard J van der Grinten           pa0gri@net.pa0gri.ampr.org [44.137.1.1]
Elzenlaan 8                        gvdg@nlr.nl         (temporary qrl)