Subject: 4 letter make, pk_subr.c missing _npaidb_enter etc.
To: None <netbsd-current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/18/1994 14:04:24
My make is only outputting 4 letters then a space and then the next 4
letters, it is also adding /src to the end of the compilation line.
I have installed the newest /usr/share/mk stuff.

My kernel when compiling the last steps by hand (because of the /src addition)
is complaining that pk_subr.o is referencing _npaidb_enter from a text
segment.

The new libraries are not functioning with my old kernel.

any hints ?
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de hostbase=/src base=/usr \