Subject: xfishtank
To: None <>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/13/1994 11:16:51
  I just tried to port xfishtank on NetBSD-current but failed.  It is
compiled fine but it will catch SIGSEGV while running.  Strangely, the
stop point in core file isn't the same as the one which I ran it under
gdb.  In addition, I got 'sigvec call OK' even I comment out the init_signal
function.  I've never met such strange things before.  Have any one
ported it?

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Name: Yeng-Chee Su              Dept:  Computer Engineering         |__/
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail:    |