Subject: Re: Perl with -current
To: Brian Moore <>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/1994 20:43:49
Ignore that test.  The reason it fails I believe is that it assumes
the dbm files will be called ``.pag'' and ``.dir'' where NetBSD uses
the newer naming, and only one file to boot.

>Does anybody have perl-4.036 running with -current ( April 23rd sources )?
>I've been trying o get it up and running, but it keeps failing on the 'make
>test' ( on the comp/cpp test and the op/dbm test ).  Any help would be most
>Brian Moore

Michael Graff                 <>
1304 Florida #3               (515) 296-2735
Ames, IA  50014           PGP key on a server near YOU!