Subject: kvm changed?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/1994 15:15:33
  I just tried to build the source tree supped on May 9.  I've found the
kvm library seems to be changed these days and some programs can't be built
properly, such as identd, dmesg, etc.  It seems the original kinfo.h is
missed.  By the way, the declaration of sys_signame seems be lost in
signal.h too.  This makes /bin/kill can't be built because of variable
undefined.  I also noticed the version number of libc is changed rapidly.
I will recompile XFree 2.1.1 soon, so I need to know when will the shlib
version be stable?  Thanks.

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |