Subject: EXABYTE problems have returned
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/08/1994 11:22:26
The problems I was having with a EXB-8500 last year have returned
with the last kernel I built. The problem is that accessing the
tape drive causes the scsi bus to hang. I can give no diags,
'cause of course the system couldn't write to the log file :(

This was with a kernel of about the 25 April. My /sys/scsi/st.c
file is dated around then, but I am not sure which came first,
so I am recompiling my kernel with more recent sources at the
moment, but does this look famuliar to anyone ?

The tape drive worked before then, with the new scsi code...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                 work: peter@demon.co.uk
Wonderland                                    rest: peter@wonderland.org