Subject: PPP forgets IP address
To: None <>
From: Dave Cornejo <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1994 16:53:55
A while back and reappearing recently I was having troubles with my
PPP interface forgetting it's IP address on ICMP/UDP packets. The
latest incarnation will start outputting apparently random IP
addresses (God know who I'm pissing off) after a while when I try ping
or traceroute. In past lives and up until a day or two ago it would
start sending out its IP address as I haven't found a decent
way to recover from this short of rebooting. Has anybody else seen

Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious
Fremont, California