Subject: Re: kvm-using programs...
To: Chris G. Demetriou <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/03/1994 22:43:56
cgd was heard to utter:
>don't even bother trying to compile libkvm or kvm-using programs
>after tonight's sup.  (also, don't bother mailing and saying that
>they don't compile...  8-)
>they should be fixed within a few days.

After which time somebody will release a spiffy new top machine file
for NetBSD-current? :-)

Is it possible to integrate top into the standard set of utilities?  I
find it a very useful thing to have around.  It's been partially
crippled since early April, and I haven't had the time to go learn
about all the little pieces that have broken.  Thanks...

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.