Subject: install -current directly
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@cue.bc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 05/02/1994 02:06:11
    Is there anyway to install -current directly, instead of
installing 0.9 and upgrading.  I want to install -current anyways
and the 0.9 install has problems on my system.  When I reboot
after doing the first part of the install, it can't find the
disklabel that it made, so I can't copy the kernel onto my hard
drive.

     On bootup, it finds my Lantastic AE2 ethernet card and calls
it an NE2000.  There is a jumper on the card to switch between
Artisoft mode and Novell mode.  Does anybody know if it will work
if I leave the jumper in the Artisoft position (I need to run
Lantastic under DOS, and can't run NetBSD full time)?