Subject: Getty broke??
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Rafal Boni <rkb55989@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1994 19:41:06
I just rebuilt getty and am now seeing a slew of:

	init: getty repeating too quickly on /dev/tty01, sleeping.

The affected line is a dumb terminal with a shitty cable, so it could be
that, but getty has worked until now!  The line has clocal set on it by
ttyflags on bootup if that makes any difference....

I also rebuilt init, for the heck of it, since it was init that was kicking
out these messages, and still no joy...

						Clues??
							--rafal

|"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit   |              Rafal Boni |
| 15% of the earth, which is 100% more than they |         r-boni@uiuc.edu |
| have now..." -Cartoon caption in New Yorker    | My opinions, not UIUC's |