Subject: Re: Broken make?
To: None <>
From: Tim Pozar <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1994 16:50:08 wrote:
>    I get a "Bus error (core dumped)" on the old 0.9 make and a
>    "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" on the current make.
> This means your make(1) is at least a few weeks old.  There was a bug
> in the handling of single-suffix rules that caused it to crash.  Since
> the /usr/share/mk files now use single-suffix rules, this will cause
> problems.
  The source tree was updated as of 3:30am this morn (4/30/94). I used
this "current" to regen my make, and the orginal 0.9 make and the one that
was in the src tree at  All have this problem.
Where can I find this non-broken make?

Snail: Tim Pozar / KKSF / 77 Maiden Lane / San Francisco CA 94108 / USA
             POTS: +1 415 788 2022  Radio: KC6GNJ / KAE6247