Subject: current isn't instable
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@euterpe.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1994 07:29:43
While "everybody" seems to "feel" some kind of instability in the
current versions after the last binary snapshot, I can't see that.

I'm at current of yesterday, was able to build and boot my kernel without
any problems and rebuild userland with it twice (just to give the
machine some load overnight). No problems at all.

After passing over to the new off_t I had to recompile a few more programs
than I expected (e.g. smail), although they seemed old enough to be working
without modification; recompile solved the problems, so I didn't investigate
further.

I think I'm save on the shore again.

Realy Great Work!

Martin