Subject: Re: Instructions to go from 0.9 to current (fwd)
To: None <uunet!iastate.edu!michaelv@uunet.UU.NET>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1994 23:52:55

>>>Are there plans to get a full source tree there yet?  I find if I'm looking
>>>for anything but ksrc, you can't get it.  Or are you hiding the rest :-)

>>Huh?

>For quite a while (until very recently, within the last few weeks) the src
>directory on iastate only contained a "lib" directory, and that was empty.
>I meant to send mail about it for quite a while, but I kept forgetting about
>it.  I believe that's what Eric was referring to.  Obviously, whatever was
>the problem has been fixed.

OK, there *was* a problem with the sup script, but I fixed that
several weeks ago.  I've been watching it and it has been working
flawlessly for almost a month.

So, yes, I guess there was a time when you couldn't get at stuff, but
it's been feeling better for some time now. :-)  Sorry for the
confusion.

				--Michael

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.