Subject: Mounting NetBSD file systems from PC's with PCNFS
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Gary Thomas <g.thomas@Data-IO.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1994 11:20:38
Hi,

I've just recoverd from the NetBSD-current disaster. Was that fun or What?

I've just installed a CDROM on my NetBSD machine and am trying to export
it so that some of my friends on PC's can mount it using PCNFS.

Has anyone done this, and if so, what are the tricks.  When we try to
do a NET USE N: mach_name:/cdrom from the PC we get this error message

NFS039F : The NET USE failed with an internal error code of 1007

I get the same error trying to mount any of the file systems exported from
my NetBSD machine.

Thanks,

Gary Thomas