Subject: Re: Instructions to go from 0.9 to current (fwd)
To: Mike Long <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/27/1994 23:24:54
>Here's my New and Improved 2-step 0.9 to -current upgrade procedure:
>1) Download and install the latest binary snapshot from sun-lamp.

Don't tell people explicitely to use sun-lamp!!!  It's busy enough
already. is an official NetBSD-current mirror.
Please use it.  All binary snapshots will lag sun-lamp by a half-day
to a day, depending on when they're put up for sup.
doesn't have a small connection limit, not does it do anything but ftp
-- please abuse it for this purpose instead of sun-lamp.

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.