Subject: /etc/daily cleans up ms-dos partitions
To: None <>
From: John Brezak <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/1994 17:10:34
Anyone have some ideas on how to enforce a different cleanup policy for the
ms-dos filesystem type ? MS-DOS filesystems (app vendors actually) don't
subscribe to Unix name conventions. As a result I get files deleted like
#db.dat deleted - sigh. I suspect that I just need to add a -fstype msdos
to the find command in /etc/daily, but attempts at this didn't do what
I expected.

 John Brezak                    UUCP:     uunet!apollo.hp!brezak
 Hewlett Packard/Apollo         Internet:
 300 Apollo Drive               Phone:    (508) 436-4915
 Chelmsford, Massachusetts      Fax:      (508) 436-5122