Subject: Re: mountfs and dblspace
To: Craig M. Chase <>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/1994 18:06:26
> Does anyone know what it would take to support these guys?  Is there
> a standard format for the compression used?

Well, with Microsoft recently paying the people who made Stacker
lots of money and releasing DOS 6.2.1 *without* double space in
it, I think this is currently a very sensitive legal area :)
Peter Galbavy                                 work:
Wonderland                                    rest:
+44 71 723 9947                               play:
"The 'net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore