Subject: rebuilding today's -current
To: None <>
From: Drew Hess <dhess@CS.Stanford.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1994 14:25:22
Ok, I don't wanna go thru all the trouble I did 2 weeks ago trying to
get -current, so I wanna ask some questions first:

My system was last built on April 12.  I just supped today to get -current.

I'm trying to rebuild the kernel first.  I have defined COMPAT_09; that's
the only change I've made to my April 12 config.

I installed /usr/src/share/mk and then /usr/src/include.

I config'ed my kernel and now when I get to the end of the build I get

locore.o: Undefined symbol _arpintr referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?