Subject: Re: Diskless Booting NetBSD/i386 ?
To: Adam Glass <>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/1994 09:45:48
I love timing it so close :) Ah, coincidences.

> NetBSD-current (as of an hour ago) will use a combination of bootp
> requests and sun rpc, instead of explicit hard coded infromation to
> nfs mount root and swap.

Thanks Adam, I await further instructions with almost baited breath.

This all means I can run Doom whenever I want :)
Peter Galbavy                                 work:
Wonderland                                    rest:
+44 71 723 9947                               play:
"The 'net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore