Subject: pms (auxiliary) for -current?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Henning Schulzrinne <schulzrinne@fokus.gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/15/1994 08:33:15
Talking about making stock hardware run...

Like most mass-market 486/586, my Dell has an auxiliary port PS/2 mouse,
thus I need the *modified* pms driver (the one marked modified by
Shoji Yuen). Also, the -current pms source doesn't compile as is
(seems to use the old device driver info). Trying to make the obvious
changes to switch the isa_driver to struct cfdriver leads to endless
reboot cycles.

Does anybody have a modified version of the pms driver for -current
that they are willing to share? Or should I go out and buy a serial
port mouse...

Thanks.

---
Henning Schulzrinne               email: hgs@fokus.gmd.de
GMD-Fokus                         phone: +49 30 25499 219
Hardenbergplatz 2                 fax:   +49 30 25499 202
D-10623 Berlin