Subject: building the Apr 3 kernel
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: John Booth <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/1994 19:55:39
I am working on compiling the Apr 3 kerenel (I ftp'd all the source
about Apr 8th so it probabaly is a little newer than the Apr 3rd
kernel.  I am having the following problem.
The kernel seems to compile fine, then gets down the the
ioconfig.o Undefinded sysmbol _wdccd
 "                       "    _wdcd
 "                       "    _fdccd
 "                       "    _fdcd
 "                       "    _pccd
 "                       "    _npxcd
 "                       "    _edcd

I searched unscuccesfully for the files containg the code for the
routines that were missing, can someone help me--BTW I'm using
config, should I be using config.new?
|John A. Booth                   osmesne seurrunged mi keyo!!! |
|(It'll look prettier as I edit it later)                      |