Subject: Re: Looking for XF86_SVGA sources (XF 2.1) with NetBSD patches
To: Zdenek Salvet <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/1994 13:47:44
>Where can I get XFree 2.1 sources ported to NetBSD (preferably before
>off_t change) ? I want try to compile SVGA server with my favourite
>optimization options.
>Thank in advance.                    Zdenek Salvet
>                                     salvet@nyx.dcs.muni,cz

The XFree86-2.1 sources are generic -- there's one set that adapts
itself to the OS you're building on.  Look for them on
You'll also need a full set of the mit X11R5 sources with patches,
which are also on

Read the readme files with XFree86-2.1 source carefully and you should
have no problems getting it to build.

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.