Subject: Re: Sun i386?
To: Brian D. Carlstrom <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/1994 12:33:20
On Wed, 13 Apr 94 12:19:03 EDT (Brian D. Carlstrom) wrote:

 > has anyone looked at using the sunos compatibility to run sun binaries
 > on NetBSD/i386. it seems like it would be a logic extension, not that i
 > see that much demand.
 > -bri

I have often thought about the possibility of doing a _REAL_ port to the
386i.  From what I can tell, it would involve doing mostly some bus
stuff.  Not to mention, we have a few laying around turned off...

Jason R. Thorpe                         737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!