Subject: Re: Emacs
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, mycroft@duality.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Mark P. Gooderum <mark@aggregate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/1994 11:08:29
> The following patches make Emacs 19.22 once again work for me, at...

Does anyone have a complete set of patches for distribution Emacs 19.22
that works with current current ;-) and unexsunos4.c ?  Or at least a
system and machine file and the needed patches to unexsunos4.c?

My emacs is moderately hacked (#ifdefs around all the sys_errlist[]
et.  al. crap) but I never got it to work with unexecsunos4.c.  I got
it to build after some inline asm to get "start" (instead of _start)
and it built but wouldn't run after dumping.

I ended up letting it configure itself which got the all static
version but ran.  But I'd really like to get it dynamic with as many emacs as
get run on my system.

-Mark