Subject: Re: lex core dumps...
To: John Booth <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/12/1994 10:05:00
John Booth writes:
>I'm using the april 3 binaries and also source code I ftp'd from Iowa
>State Sunday.  When I try to make config lex core dumps (Sig 11).  I
>saw a similar message and I replied but I rec'd no response.

8087+ 04/08 mike.long@analog.  Re: lex problem?<<>From:
8090  04/08 To:current-users@  problem building lex<<I can't get lex
8092  04/08 To:current-users@  Re: problem building lex<<>I can't get

There were five messages in my mailbox (and I get a decent amount of
mail) between the post by Mike Long detailing the fix, and my two
posts which you referenced.  Please try a little harder next time.

Here's his post again FYI...