Subject: Re: problem building lex
To: None <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1994 22:33:25
>I can't get lex to build from today's sup.  My lex binary and my
> are from the 4/3 binary tarballs.  I get a signal 11 every
>time it tries to build itself and every time it tries to build config.
>My kernel is from Tuesday's (4/5) sup.  Any idea what I missed?

Nevermind.  I just used Mike Long's hints that I received just after I
sent this letter.  Lex builds ok now.

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.