Subject: Re: Yesterdays kernel.
To: None <>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1994 23:08:09
>Date: Fri, 8 Apr 94 15:00:44 edt

>You'll probably get a single stray interrupt every time you close a
>serial port, and maybe immediately after autoconfig.  This is a little
>problem with the way interrupt masking works, and I'm thinking about
>what the right way to fix it is.  It's not serious.

Will this message replace the "wdc0: extra interrupt" message that
I've been getting at the end of autoconfig for ages?
Mike Long
VLSI Design Engineer                              voice: (617)461-4030
Analog Devices, SPD Div.                            FAX: (617)461-3010
Norwood, MA 02062                            *this = !opinion(Analog);