Subject: weird stuff building X programs
To: None <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/1994 23:44:40
My system is mostly running happily with the 040394 binaries.  But
I've tried to build a couple X applications and they all get a
Segmentation Fault when I try to run them.  Normal (non-X) programs
that I've built seem to work ok, but new X programs die like this.
Old X binaries that existed before the Big Event are working fine.
I'm running with X libs that I built from XFree86-2.1 source in the
middle of March.  Is this a known problem, or one someone can explain
to me?  My kernel was built this morning from the latest sup sources.
Clues gladly accepted.

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.