Subject: Vacating my position as the USAF rep to NetBSD development...
To: current-users <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Burgess, David (TSgt) ~U <BurgessD@J68.STRATCOM.AF.MIL>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/1994 08:57:00
My Lan Administrator has decided that I can no longer receive mail from
Sun-Lamp because it causes our mail server to crash.  From now on, if you
need to communiate with me, please address all of your mail to
burgessd@cwis.unomaha.edu.

Special notes:
  - Other Air Force users:  I will try and continue to keep current and
proceed with the security code modifcations.  I will also try and address
our issues as they come up.

  - FAQ readers:  Please address FAQs to the address listed above.

  - Everyone else:  Thanks for the support you have all provided to me and
the Air Force.  My goal of providing a low cost alternative to USL and
Microsoft for low impact applications has been dashed on the rocks.  Silly
me, I thought saving the tax-payers money was a good idea

TSgt Dave Burgess