Subject: Re: It's still PST in the Pacific time zone ... / 1st time "sup"
To: None <Mike.Long@analog.com>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@uts.amdahl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/1994 01:30:46
> >It appears that the kernel no longer requires the 'dst' parameter.
> >Removal of this results in the correct time, and proper advancement
> >this past weekend.
>
> We get the correct time in the U.S.  What about elsewhere?

Most of Europe changed onto Daylight Savings Time last week (March
28th).  Speaking for GB/Eire, my -current from 27th March displays the
correct time.  But I don't have dst in the kernel config and the CMOS
clock is on GMT.

On a completely unrelated note, where are the tar_files from April
2nd, or are people hanging fire making them, until the off_t changes
have made their way around?  (The latest ones I can find on sun-lamp
are March 27th, as are the ones on ftp.iastate.edu).

Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			     +44 252 346377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.