Subject: Re: further on that...
To: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@postgres.Berkeley.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/1994 21:19:33
> Could you be more specific?  Do you mean I'll have trouble trying to
> build the next release?

actually, it would have been "you would have trouble doing anything."
However, i've come up with a (kludgy) temporary solution that'll
cause no problems.  *HOWEVER*, people running with sources from
after the off_t changes will *HAVE* to upgrade their trees
sometime in the next couple of weeks...

a new (working) snapshot is coming soon, too.
I'm *really* sorry about all of the confusion related to this
off_t change...  most of it (esp. the bad snapshot) is due to the
fact that i did a 'find' to find bad uses of lseek, and for *some*
reason, i didn't get any output...  bleh.

chris