Subject: What's supposed to be in /usr/src?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: - Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/1994 19:35:30
OK, so I get all the /src tar_files from lamp and I dumped them into my
/usr/src.  When I'm done, there's no Makefile in /usr/src.  I have
indirect evidence that there certainly oughta be one, if not other things.

I tried to get onto lamp to see what's in ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src
but I've been stymied by the 3 anon users limit for quite a while.

Meanwhile, I can't get onto ftp.IAState.EDU - "550 Can't set guest priviledges".

My /usr/src (this is NetBSD/SPARC, btw) contains:

netbsd4me:30 # ls /usr/src
README.DES-not-here     include/                sbin/
README.export-control   lib/                    share/
bin/                    libexec/                sys/
etc/                    lost+found/             usr.bin/
games/                  obj-sparc/              usr.sbin/
gnu/                    regress/

What am I missing?

	- Greg