Subject: Re: Another XFree86 2.1 peculiararity
To: Sean McDermott <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/21/1994 11:16:30
>Could you put a static version of tvtwm up for ftp somewhere....
>I could never get it to compile.
> |	Consultant At Large.

I put it on in /pub/netbsd/X-ports/static.  With the
new tip I got on building, I'll put a shared version in
/pub/netbsd/X-ports/shared when I get it to work again.  It will be
against the XFree-86 2.1 libraries (as is the static version).

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.