Subject: More wd.c changes
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/1994 13:30:46
I've cleaned up the code a bit, made it fit standard coding conventions
a little better, and (I think, but I can't test this part) fixed the
problem of not resetting the geometry when the controller is reset.
This latter bit is very likely what was causing file system corruption
for a couple of people when they got timeouts.  (If you're using the
drive's native geometry, this won't matter.)

But, since there are a lot of changes here, I'd like a few more people
to test it before I put it in the main tree.  If you're interested, send
me mail.